Sunday, June 17, 2018

Desoto Family Theater, Southaven, MS

Desoto Family Theater

MAP

DFT is a small community theater in Southaven next to the Landers Center (same parking lot). I have been involved with many musicals there but not recently. Last night I went to see Godspell because I knew several people that were in it.

I have always enjoyed the things I've done there, and they have always seemed to have good variety of shows that they put up. I honestly don't how the prices compare. Every show that I have attended has been either because I played trumpet in it, or because I knew someone performing and I have never had to buy a ticket (one of the perks of being involved in community theater).

They put up very well done shows and have lots of talent. If you're into theater, this is a good place to go see shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment