Sunday, July 15, 2018

Fat Larry's, Bartlett, TN

Fat Larry's

MAP

Fat Larry's is a small barbecue restaurant on Highway 70/79/Summer Avenue in Bartlett, a few blocks east of Highway 64. I've been there before but didn't get barbecue. I had a coupon for buy one get one free barbecue plate so that's what I got this time.

It was really good and the service was really good, and really fast considering it was Saturday night and they were fairly busy.  The bill for two barbecue plates, two drinks, and a sausage and cheese appetizer was only about $16.00 including tax. Without the coupon, it would have been a few dollars more, so their prices are pretty reasonable.

Since this is the mid-south, there are plenty of good barbecue places, so I don't say it lightly when I say their food was good. There are places I like a little better, but I enjoyed the dinner last night.



No comments:

Post a Comment