Sunday, July 22, 2018

Olympic Steakhouse, Ripley, TN

Olympic Ripley

Olympic other locations

MAP

Olympic is a steakhouse with several locations. Saturday 7/21, I went to the location in Ripley, TN as part of a gig I played. We play there every year, and part of our payment is dinner at Olympic. I've been to most of the other locations too and they are all good.

Honestly, their steaks are not the best I've had, but definitely good, especially for the price. I'm not sure how much it was tonight because someone else paid, but I've been there before, and they are reasonably priced for what you get.

Tonight I got the buffet, which included fried fish, broiled fish, fried oysters, fried shrimp, crab meat, onion rings, french fries, hush puppies, and the salad bar. I think it runs around $13.00, which is about average for buffet. I definitely recommend it.

The location in Ripley is on Highway 51, a little north of Highway 19, across from the Walmart. They also have locations in Millington, Atoka, and Oakland.


No comments:

Post a Comment