Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Wyatt Earp's Steakhouse, Millington, TN

Wyatt Earp's

MAP

Wyatt Earp's Steakhouse is a steak house in Millington on Highway 51 a few blocks north of Navy Road, just north of Veterans Parkway near the Hampton Inn. They used to have location in Munford but opened this location about a year ago I think. They also have a location in Convington but I haven't been there.

The food is great. I had been to the Munford location a few times but not recently. I went to the new Millington location tonight and I ordered the "Billy the Kid" which is a 10 ounce sirloin and it was cooked exactly like I ordered it. I also got a salad and baked potato as my side items.

Everything was great and the prices are reasonable for what you get. Before tip, my total including a drink and tax was just under $23.00, a good deal for the quality. The service was very good as well. The food came out very quickly and the waitress was very friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment