Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Big Bad Breakfast, Oxford, MS

Big Bad Breakfast

MAP

Big Bad Breakfast is a regional chain with a location in Oxford, MS. A few months ago a friend told me about it and I had it on my list and I was finally able to get there this morning. It's on Lamar Avenue west of Highway 7, across the street from Handy Andy Barbecue which I posted about a little over a week ago. If you see the Oxford YMCA you're in the right parking lot.

I got a creole omelet which was great. It's am omelet with shrimp, andouille (sausage), onions, tomatoes, cheddar, tomato gravy, and green onions. It also came with a biscuit and a side and I chose fresh fruit. It was fantastic! I would never have thought about shrimp in an omelet but it was great.

Prices are reasonable for what you get. The price of entire plate was about $13.00 before tax but a good price for everything you get. I don't don't know what the exact total was; a met a friend of mine and he treated me.

I will definitely be back when I'm over that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment