Wednesday, June 26, 2019

One and Only Barbecue, Southaven, MS

One and Only

MAP

One and Only is a local chain with four locations, three in Memphis and a new location in Southaven. I have been to the location in Memphis on Perkins Road a couple of times and thought I had already posted about it but I can't find a link.

I went to the location in Southaven yesterday. It is on Airways Boulevard just south of Marathon Way between Olive Garden and Red Lobster.

I got a cheeseburger and mac and cheese as the side and my friend got a barbecue sandwich. My food was great and my friend said his barbecue was also. I also ordered a few chicken drummies. I had already tried those at the location in Memphis and knew they would be great also. They have a choice of several different sauces but I like them just as they are. They use a Greek dry rub and are fantastic without anything added to, although they came with ranch dressing which was really good.

Prices are reasonable. My total for four drummies and my other food was just under $20.00 before tip.

I don't get to the location in Memphis too often but now that there is one near me, I will get there more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment