Thursday, June 6, 2019

Raceway, Southaven, MS

Raceway

MAP

Raceway is a gas station and food mart with multiple locations around the country. The one I go to is in Southaven on Stateline Road just east of I-55. It's odd that I would review a location like this but I really like their food. It's open 24 hours and we go there occasionally late at night from work when we need a snack.

They are a convenience store so they have the normal things like drinks and candy bars but they also sell fresh food. I usually get chicken strips. It's reasonably priced. Three pretty large chicken strips are about $6 and it comes with a biscuit. I'll keep this short but I definitely recommend them for a late night snack. They start cooking various foods around 2:00 AM most days.


No comments:

Post a Comment