Monday, October 26, 2020

Juicy Seafood, Southaven, MS

Juicy Seafood

Facebook Page 

Juicy Seafood (interesting name, I know) is a new seafood restaurant on Goodman Road right near Avellino's. The shopping center is at Goodman and Swinnea in the same center where Superlo grocery is. I went there tonight for dinner. I was actually going to Avellino's but wasn't sure what I wanted as and I pulled in I remembered I had been wanting to try this new place.

The food was pretty good. At first glance, the menu seems expensive but if you look at what you get for the prices, it's really not. They have several combos that include up to a pound of whichever seafood you choose but they also have lunch menu and other options like a shrimp basket which is what I got.

My total was about $13.00 with tax before tip but they didn't charge me for a drink. I don't know if the drink is included or if the waitress just didn't charge me for it.

The food was pretty good and the service was great. They weren't very busy but the waitress was very attentive and kept my drink refilled as soon as it was empty.

The interior reminded me a little of the old Mark Twain cafeteria in Memphis.

Again if you try them out you may think the prices are sort of high but if you look at what you get for the prices, they aren't really too bad. The last time I went to Red Lobster I spent almost $30 just for myself.












No comments:

Post a Comment