Thursday, November 12, 2020

Soul Fish Cafe, Memphis, TN

Soul Fish Cafe

MAP

Soul Fish is a local seafood restaurant with three locations. I went to the one on Poplar Avenue just east of South Perkins Road this past Sunday for lunch and it was really good. I ordered the shrimp and fish combo with a side of macaroni and cheese.

The food seemed fresh and well cooked and it tasted great and the service was good. It came with tarter sauce and their own sauce which was similar to thousand island dressing. They aren't cheap but the price wasn't bad for what I got. My total including a drink was around $21.00 before tip.

Someone told me they were owned by the same people that own Young Avenue Deli but I don't know for sure about that.

I will definitely be back.




No comments:

Post a Comment