Friday, October 9, 2020

Bell Buckle Cafe, Bell Buckle, TN

Bell Buckle Cafe

MAP 

Bell Buckle Cafe is a quaint little cafe in the middle a cute downtown business district in Bell Buckle, TN. It's on their Main Street right by the railroad tracks. I had heard about this place and have been wanting to try it for months. I was up near it a few months ago before the pandemic and literally couldn't find a parking spot, and at that time I was in a little bit of a rush.

I got there today and found a parking spot and went in for early dinner. I wish I had not already eaten lunch because I wasn't that hungry but what I got was great. I ordered chicken and dumplings with a side of beans and macaroni and cheese. Everything was really good and the prices were reasonable. The entree was $10 and I got water so my total was around $11.00 before tip. The service was very good and everyone was very friendly.

There were several other shops including a general store I wanted to visit but it was getting late in the afternoon and I wanted to get started home before it got dark and before it rained.

I will definitely be back when I can make it up that way again!




No comments:

Post a Comment