Monday, October 12, 2020

La Perla Tapatía, Collierville, TN

La Perla Tapatia - Facebook page

La Perla Tapatia - Regular website but it's in Spanish

MAP 

La Perla is a small Mexican restaurant in Collierville on Poplar Avenue just east of Houston Levee Road and the Landers Ford car dealership. I went there this past Sunday. I don't remember where I heard about it but I had heard it was really good, and it was.

I ordered the super chimichanga (I think that's what it was called) which is a chimichanga with beef, chicken, and shrimp and it was fantastic! When the bill came it was a little more than I expected but the entree was huge. The total was almost $21 but that included the entree, a small cheese dip, a drink, and tax.

It's in a small strip mall and there's isn't a lot of parking but I got lucky and a space opened up right up front as I was pulling in the parking lot. I highly recommend it if you're out that way. I will be back but unfortunately I don't make it to Collierville very often.



No comments:

Post a Comment