Friday, October 9, 2020

Burger Up, Franklin, TN

Burger Up

MAP 

Burger Up is a regional chain with three locations in Nashville and the surrounding area. I was up that way for lunch today and stopped by the location in Franklin which is on Cool Springs Boulevard just west of I-65.

I'll be honest, it was okay but not that great and a little expensive, although to be fair, it's not fast food. It's a full service restaurant, so it's not really that bad considering, and the service was really good. I ordered the jalapeno burger and it came with a side of fries. It was plenty large enough it just didn't have all that much flavor.

The waitress did suggest something that was on the daily special, an elk burger but I decided to go with the Jalapeno instead. It wasn't bad, just not as good as I was expecting considering what I had heard about them. The total including a drink and tax was about $19. Next time I'm in area I'll give them another try and try a different burger to see what else they have.

If you're in the area give them a try and let me know what you think. A friend of mine said the one is Nashville is really good.




No comments:

Post a Comment