Monday, October 26, 2020

10th Inning, Southaven, MS

10th Inning

MAP 

10th Inning is a bar and grill in Southaven on Getwell Road south of Goodman at Nail Road. I had been there before a few years ago but had not been recently. I went there this past Wednesday because a friend recommended I try the sausage and cheese plate, saying it was really good. He was absolutely right; I think it was the best sausage and cheese plate I've ever had.

Besides the normal sausage and cheese most place have, 10th Inning's also has fried pickles and pimento and cheese, both of which were also really good and the ranch and barbecue sauce served with it were both really tasty also. The price was about average. My total including a drink and tax before tip was around $17 and it was plenty for a meal by itself or plenty to share with the table as an appetizer.

I cannot recommend this particular appetizer enough! The service was also really good. The bartender Brittany was very friendly and kept my drink filled.



No comments:

Post a Comment