Thursday, November 12, 2020

Yamato Sushi and Steakhouse, Batesville, MS

Yamato

MAP 

This past Tuesday I was in Batesville, MS for a work related training class and we went to lunch at Yamato which is on Highway 6 west of Keating Road across from the Panola Country Club.

I ordered the chicken teriyaki bento box and it was really good. The price was reasonable for what I got. I ordered a side order of spring rolls not realizing the box came with one. All together with tax it was around $20 but would have been a couple of dollars less if I hadn't ordered the rolls. I will definitely be back when I'm in the area.

We also were in town Monday and ate at a Mexican restaurant called El Mariachi which was pretty good too but I didn't get a picture of the food. It was pretty standard Mexican food and average prices. I would probably go there again next time I'm in town but there's another place I want to try also.

El Mariachi


 

No comments:

Post a Comment