Thursday, June 24, 2021

Desoto Snow and Creamery, Southaven, MS

Desoto Snow and Creamery 

MAP

Desoto Snow and Creamery is an ice cream and "sno-ball" shop in Southaven on Getwell Road just north of Central Parkway in the shop where the new Grisanti's is. I went there a couple of days ago for dessert after lunch. I got the medium which is three scoops of ice cream with Cookies an Cream and Chocolate Mint. The Cookies and Cream was pretty good but the Mint was great.

They also have sno balls which the guy said was a shaved ice dessert which isn't didn't sound exactly like what I've had other places but it sounded good. I'll try one of those some other time.

Prices are fairly reasonable. My total with a canned drink was about $7. It's fairly small with only a few tables inside. It's definitely a good choice for ice cream. I will be back.



No comments:

Post a Comment