Tuesday, June 8, 2021

West Street Diner, Germantown, TN

West Street Diner

MAP 

West Street Diner is exactly that, a diner on West Street in Germantown just south of Poplar Avenue. I've been there a number of times but had not been recently. I was up early Sunday morning and went there for breakfast before church.

As many of you may already know from my previous posts, I'm not really a big fan of traditional breakfast foods, so I ordered a club sandwich and a salad both of which were really good. The prices are pretty reasonable. Before tip, the total including a drink and tax was around $12.00.

They open pretty early and I'm going to try to get back over there soon. Everything I've had there has been pretty good.

I also had a nice conversation with the owner about cars. He's a car guy too.



No comments:

Post a Comment