Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Wilson Cafe, Wilson, AR

Wilson Cafe

Facebook Page

I've posted about Wilson several times so I'll keep it short but they are a restaurant that deserves their own page every time I go there. They are a small cafe in Wilson Arkansas on North Jefferson Street.

I went there Saturday almost two weeks ago for dinner. I ordered the daily special which was a petite filet with a side of scallops over mashed potatoes. I also ordered a Caesar salad and the daily deviled egg special which was chicken and avocado deviled eggs. I also ordered a piece of cheesecake which is unusual for me. As always, it was fantastic. They were really busy when we got there and service was a little slow but overall it was great.

My bill was right at $100 for everything including a glass of wine. I can't say enough about them except, it's worth the drive.







No comments:

Post a Comment