Monday, September 13, 2021

Oby's, Oxford, MS

Oby's

MAP 

Oby's is a sandwich shop in Oxford on University Avenue just west of Mississippi Highway 7. I went there today after a doctor's appointment on recommendation of the nurse. It's similar to McAlister's but it's not a national chain. They have two locations, one in Oxford and one in Starkville.

I ordered a club sandwich with potato salad and it was very good. It came out pretty quickly and the service was excellent.

They are reasonably priced. With a drink and tax the total was around $11. I will definitely be back when I'm in the area.



2 comments:

  1. Glad you discovered Oby's! I have been an Oby's fan since my MSU days, back in the late 80's. Their red beans and rice are excellent, too. Your review makes me want to go eat there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Oxford for a doctor's appointment and the nurse recommended it. I've already been back since that day.

    ReplyDelete