Sunday, September 12, 2021

Magnolia Smokehouse, Grenada, MS

Magnolia Facebook Page

Order online

MAP

Magnolia Smokehouse is a casual steak house in Grenada on Lakeview Drive/Highway 8 about four miles east of Interstate 55. I went there last night just to try it out.

Let me tell you, it was fantastic. It may have been the best steak I've ever had, but it was certainly one of the top few along with Wilson Cafe in Wilson, AR and Skinny J's in Jonesboro, AR. They aren't cheap but it's great food. I ordered a stuffed jalapeƱo appetizer, a side salad, a ten ounce filet with a baked potato. My friend ordered the filet also but got a sausage and cheese appetizer.

Everything was really good. The total for everything including a drink before tip was right at $54 but I've paid much more for a steak that wasn't quite as good. The filet was so tender I almost didn't need a knife to cut it and the flavor was incredible.

It's a little bit of a drive from my house, a little over an hour, but it's definitely worth it. I will be back!





No comments:

Post a Comment