Sunday, September 12, 2021

Marshall's Steakhouse, Holly Springs, MS

Marshall's Steakhouse

MAP 

Marshall's is a casual steakhouse in Holly Springs on Mississippi Highway 178 just before you get to the actual city of Holly Springs. You can see it from Highway 78 but you have to exit and get over to MS-178 to get to the entrance.

I went there tonight for dinner and was really impressed. I ordered a sausage and cheese plate and a seven ounce filet. Everything was really good and I will definitely be back. In light of my previous post about Magnolia Steakhouse, I'll say that Marshall's wasn't quite as good as them but they were really good. I will definitely be back.

My total before tip was right at $65. It was a little more expensive than Magnolia but I ordered a slightly more expensive appetizer, but the steak was seven ounces instead of ten.

Anyway as I said, it was really good. I definitely recommend them and I will be back.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment