Friday, September 3, 2021

Ajax Diner, Oxford, MS

Ajax Facebook Page

Ajax Diner 

MAP

Ajax is a small diner in the heart of downtown Oxford on the square, in the northwest corner. I was there this past Monday after a doctor's appointment in Oxford. I had been there once before about four years ago.

It was very good. I ordered chicken and dumplings with a side of macaroni and cheese and black-eyed peas and it came out pretty quickly. Everything was very good and the prices are pretty reasonable. My total with a drink and tax before tip was only about $13 and it was plenty of food.

It's on the downtown square as I said so parking is limited. If you go during a busy time it may take you a while to find a parking place.

I definitely recommend giving them a try if you're in the area.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment