Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Catfish Country, Hernando, MS

Catfish Country

MAP

Catfish County is exactly what it sounds like, a catfish/seafood restaurant in Hernando on Holly Springs Road a few blocks east of Getwell Road. I went there this past Friday. I usually won't go to a restaurant on a busy night but I went sort of late and didn't think they would be that busy. They were pretty busy but I was seated within 10 or 15 minutes.

I ordered a fish and shrimp combo with macaroni and cheese and a baked potato. It was pretty good, definitely worth trying. It seemed to be a little expensive BUT I don't get seafood that much. It's probably reasonable for what I got. The total was around $25 before tip, a drink and tax.

The service was pretty good. I asked for a loaded potato and they forgot to put cheese and bacon on it but of course they took the charge off so it was not big deal at all.

I will definitely go back again.



No comments:

Post a Comment