Friday, October 1, 2021

The Taco Shop, Oxford, MS

The Taco Shop

MAP 

The Taco Shop is a small Mexican restaurant in Oxford on University Avenue just west of Highway 7 in the same parking lot as Oby's. I went there this past Monday based on a recommendation from a nurse at my doctor's office.

I ordered a chicken quesadilla and a couple of tacos (one chicken, one beef) and it was great! I also ordered some queso and it was really good but to be honest, the chips were a little hard, almost like they were stale but not really stale. Otherwise it was fantastic. Normally I put sour cream on quesadillas but it didn't come with any and it was great without it. It's a "real" Mexican restaurant. They didn't bring any silverware and I noticed most of the other customers were Hispanic and none of them used silverware either.

The prices were really good. Tacos are $2 each and my total including a drink and tax was about $19 which was really good considering how much food I got.

I will definitely be back and I highly recommend it!




No comments:

Post a Comment