Monday, April 25, 2022

The Half Shell, Memphis, TN

The Half Shell

MAP 

The Half Shell is a Memphis seafood restaurant with two locations. I've posted about the original location a couple of times but had never been to the location on Winchester which is on Winchester about a block or so west of Hack's Cross Road.

I went there last night because they are open sort of late. The food was good and the atmosphere wasn't bad but I didn't particularly care for their choice of music plus it was pretty loud most of the time.

I ordered a Monte Cristo sandwich (which is another specific reason I go there) and some shrimp spring rolls all of which was really good. My total was about $36 with a Diet Coke and a tip which they add a tip automatically but the waitress said they only get a small part of the tip so I left a few extra dollars on top of the $36 total.

The food was good but I was a little annoyed by the loud music, but to be honest it seemed to fit the clientele. I will definitely go back but I'll probably go to the Mendenhall location more frequently.

I definitely recommend their food and the service was really good.



Also, they are a posted property if that is of any interest to you. Here is a link to other posted properties in the area if that is of interest to you.

Memphis area posted properties

 

Other trips this week

East End, Bartlett, TN - Club sandwich and sausage and cheese plate. They are also posted but I didn't get picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment