Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Cafe Piazza, Collierville, TN

Cafe Piazza

MAP 

Cafe Piazza is a somewhat upscale Italian restaurant in Collierville on the south east corner of the downtown square just on the south side of the railroad tracks. I went there last Saturday night for dinner. I originally ordered the daily steak special but it was late in the day and they were out of the steak. To replace it I ordered roasted leg of lamb with mashed potatoes and a spicy pimento and cheese appetizer.

I had been there before but not since I've been keeping this blog. It was fantastic and I highly recommend it!

The prices are not cheap but not extremely pricey. My total was about $55 with tax and tip and it was worth every penny.




 

Other recent trips

Milano's, Southaven, MS - Beef and sausage pizza. Still one of the best single pizza deals in town




No comments:

Post a Comment