Sunday, August 27, 2023

Bobby's Country Cookin' Little Rock, AR

Bobby's

MAP 

Bobby's is a home cooking cafeteria in the shopping center near the corner of West Markham Street and North Shackleford Road just west of I-440. I went there a couple of days ago while in Little Rock. It was really good and pretty inexpensive.

I got country fried steak, beans, and mashed potatoes. My total was around $13 for an entree and two sides with a drink and it was plenty of food. The service was good (although it's cafe style, they don't come to your table) but no tip was ever asked for.

Also, they are CCW friendly if that's of any interest to you. I will definitely go back.




Other recent trips:


Sakura, Poplar Avenue, Memphis, TN - The "Sunset" roll and gyoza



Chef Tam's, Memphis, TN - Seafood stuffed potato, blackened shrimp tacos, crawfish and shrimp mac



No comments:

Post a Comment