Monday, August 14, 2023

Bog and Barley, Memphis, TN

Bog and Barley

MAP 

Bog and Barley is an Irish pub in the Regalia Shopping Center at the corner of Poplar Avenue and Shady Grove Road in the same lot as Ruth's Chris. I was next door to it running an errand and stopped in for lunch.

I ordered bangers and mash which is sausages on top of mashed potatoes. I had that same dish for the first time a few months ago at a place in Collierville and it wasn't really very good. Today it was really good.

It included green peas and house made mustard. Also, kind of randomly, the Diet Coke tasted really good. It wasn't watered down and had a lot of flavor.

The price wasn't bad for what I got. The total was under $30 for before a tip. I will definitely be back!



Other recent trips:

Grey's Fine Cheese, Memphis, TN - Three Cheese board and a Straight out of Comte sandwich





Cafe Eclectic, Memphis, TN - a plain old burger. I it was good!



No comments:

Post a Comment