Thursday, August 3, 2023

Locke's Fish and Steak, Sardis, MS

Locke's Fish and Steak

MAP

Locke's is a seafood and steakhouse on Highway 315 just a little east I-55 in Sardis. I wen there last weekend, originally intending on going to Sardis Steak and Seafood which was on Main Street. Apparently this is the new location with new owners.

The food was very good and the prices were reasonable for what I got. My total before a tip was right at $50 but that was for a steak dinner, an appetizer, and a drink.

The steak was very good. I had been to a steakhouse in Corinth the week before and wasn't impressed and was in the mood for a good steak. The service was fantastic. I will definitely be back!


 

Other recent trips:


EZ To Go Deli, Southaven, MS - chicken strip meal


 


No comments:

Post a Comment