Friday, December 8, 2023

Esmeralda's Taco Shop, Olive Branch, MS

Esmeralda's

MAP 

Esmeralda's is a small taco shop on Highway 178 in Olive Branch, a few blocks northwest of Highway 302, just west of where the Neighborhood Grill is. I went there a few weeks ago and it was really good. It's pretty new. A few months ago the building wasn't even there.

I ordered a chicken quesadilla and queso and was really impressed. I will go back soon and try their tacos as well. The prices were about average probably but a little higher than I expected considering it isn't a full service restaurant but they weren't outrageous. You place your order at the register and they bring it to you. Nonetheless I really enjoyed it and will be back!


 


Other recent trips


The Happy Greek, Memphis, TN - spicy gyro, hummus appetizer





My Favorite Place, Cordova, TN - chicken and rice, my friend got tamales I think




Sushi Kingdom, Memphis, TN - various sushi rolls



No comments:

Post a Comment