Thursday, December 28, 2023

The Chicken Shack, Southaven, MS

The Chicken Shack

MAP 

The Chicken Shack is a fast food chicken restaurant on Getwell Road in Southaven just north May Boulevard. I normally don't review fast food places or chains but they are new to the city and they are really good.

I've been there a couple of times now and definitely recommend it. The prices are probably about average for a fast food place. For a five piece chicken strip meal and a mac and cheese nugget appetizer it's about $20 and it's more food than I can eat. Next time I will either not get the appetizer (but it's really good) or I'll get the three piece combo instead.

This is one of the few fast food places I recommend.


Other recent trips:

Hernando One Stop #3

I went there a few weeks ago while in the area. I normally give places I've never been before their own page but in this case I didn't want to. The food was...edible but nothing special. The prices were okay but I'd recommend Mike's in Walls, MS over Hernando One Stop. I got chicken and dumplings, mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese and all of it needed salt and I rarely put salt on anything.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment