Thursday, December 28, 2023

The Kitchen Table, Arlington, TN

The Kitchen Table

MAP 

The Kitchen Table is a relatively new restaurant in Arlington on Forrest Street just south of Highway 79 in the square area where Vinegar Jim's used to be. I went there today for lunch and overall I was really impressed.

They have a lunch menu and the prices are pretty good. The lunch combos are $13. I ordered crawfish lasagna and Parmesan garlic truffle potatoes. The potatoes were okay but needed a little sauce to go with them. The lasagna was really good.

I also ordered a pork and cheese plate which was pretty good but a little expensive considering how small it was. It wasn't sausage but instead "burnt ends" pork but it was good and the barbecue sauce it came with was pretty good too.

I will definitely go back again. Several things on the menu sounded really good.




No comments:

Post a Comment