Friday, December 8, 2023

Sushi vs. Tequila, Millington, TN

Sushi vs. Tequila

MAP 

Sushi vs. Tequila is a Mexican/Japanese fusion restaurant in Millington on Highway 51/TN-3 a few blocks north of Navy Road, just before you get to Huey's. I went there last week at the suggestion of a coworker and was really impressed.

I ordered a chicken quesadilla combo with sushi and there was a choice of several rolls. I ordered the Arlington which was good but sort of sweet. I enjoyed it but I will try a different one next time.

The food was good and not really overpriced. I spent about $30 but that included a large queso that my friend and I split and a drink. I went back a few night later but they closed early that night. I plan on going back soon.


 

Other recent trips


Wolf River Cafe, Rossville, TN - fried shrimp

 

Bog and Barley, Memphis, TN - fish and duck fat chips



Cafe Eclectic, Memphis, TN - grilled salmon sandwich



Kublai Khan, Southaven, MS - Las Vegas Roll and Crazy Grill Roll



Maria's Cantina, Southaven, MS - chicken quesadilla and queso (a couple of trips)








No comments:

Post a Comment