Thursday, December 28, 2023

Fuji Japanese Express, Southaven, MS

Fuji

MAP 

Fuji is a Japanese restaurant and sushi bar on Church Road a little east of Highway 51 on the north side by Casa Mexicana. We ordered from there a few days ago at work and I was really impressed.

I ordered one of the combo meals, a side order of a crab egg roll, and a third sushi roll for later in the evening (we work 12 hour shifts). Everything was really good but the egg roll and the sauce that came with it werr great! My total was about $35 but for everything I got it was a good price.

I want to go over there and eat in the restaurant because I'm sure it's even better fresh. I definitely recommend it and I will be going soon!




Other recent trips:

Chicken Salad Chick, Olive Branch, MS - the "Kickin' Kay Lynne


Mexico Grill, Southaven, MS - Chicken quesadilla and other things


 

Saki Endless Sushi, Southaven, MS - various rolls





No comments:

Post a Comment