Saturday, February 10, 2024

Pita Mediterranean Grill, Southaven, MS

Pita Mediterranean

MAP 

Pita is a new Mediterranean restaurant on Goodman Road at Malone Road behind the Taco Bell. I went there a few days ago for dinner. It was pretty good. Honestly I like Happy Greek in Memphis better but Pita was good. I was a little surprised that it was better because it's been getting rave reviews.

Anyway, I will still go back, I just didn't like it as much as Happy Greek.

I ordered the Lamb and Beef Gyro platter and it came with plenty of food. I was a little surprised that it only came with one piece of pita bread since there was plenty of meat plus quite a bit of hummus. Next time I will ask for a second piece of bread.

I don't remember the exact prices but it was reasonable for what I got.

I do recommended if you like Mediterranean food and like I said, I will definitely go back.


Other recent trips:


Taco Felix, Hernando, MS - chicken sope


No comments:

Post a Comment