Thursday, February 1, 2024

Los Comales, Memphis, TN

Los Comales

MAP 

Los Comales is a Mexican restaurant with two location in the area. I went to the location on Perkins Road a few weeks which is on Perkins a little south of American Way.

A friend of mine suggested it for lunch before a band rehearsal Sunday a few weeks ago. I had been there before but it had been a number of years back when I worked in that area.

The food was really good. I don't remember the exact price but it was comparable to most other Mexican restaurants that I've been to.

I ordered a chicken quesadilla and thought it was really good. Their queso and salsa was good also.


 

Dyer's Burgers, Downtown Memphis - burger and fries combo

I've posted about Dyer's in Collierville a few times. The burgers are okay but I honestly don't think they are as good as they used to.



No comments:

Post a Comment