Thursday, February 1, 2024

The Flying Saucer, Memphis, TN

Flying Saucer

Flying Saucer Facebook 

MAP

The Flying Saucer is a beer garden and grill in Cordova on Germantown Parkway a little north of Cordova Road on the east side. I went there last week for the first and it was so good I went back a couple of days later and then again a few days later.

The first night I ordered fish and chips with a salad and the next time I ordered the Jaberwock burger. A friend of mine and I were in that area that next Sunday and I ordered the Jaberwock burger again. The fish and chips entree was so large it was enough for two full meals.

Everything was really good. I don't really remember the prices but they were about average for a popular night spot. I will definitely be back.




 

Other recent trips

Mexico Grill, Southaven, MS - mixed meat quesadilla




No comments:

Post a Comment