Thursday, February 29, 2024

A&R Barbecue, Memphis, TN

A&R Barbecue

MAP 

A&R is a small barbecue restaurant in the shopping center at the corner of Hickory Hill Road and Winchester Road in the south end of the shopping center across the street from Big Daddy's Pawn Shop. They used to have another location but apparently it's no longer there. I can't find it listed on their website any more. 

I went to the other location which was on Elvis Presley Boulevard about four years ago and it was some of the best barbecue I had ever eaten.

The barbecue tonight was great. I got the spicy and it was perfect. It wasn't so hot that it didn't have taste but it was just hot enough to kick. To be honest, the fries were a little soggy but they tasted good and the onion rings were good. The service was good as well.

The total for a pork place and a drink was right at $20 which was pretty decent for the amount of food I got. I will definitely be back.



Other recent trips:

Guadalajara, Olive Branch, MS - chicken quesadilla



KC Steakhouse, Batesville, MS - grilled quail and a sausage and cheese plate




 



No comments:

Post a Comment