Monday, August 3, 2026

The Burning Bush, Olive Branch, MS

Burning Bush

MAP

Burning Bush is a small soul food cafe in Olive Branch on Hacks Cross just a couple of blocks north of Highway 302. I went there a couple of weeks ago for lunch and I highly recommend them.

I ordered catfish with macaroni and cheese and it was all very good. The service was a little slow but not bad and the prices were a little higher than what I would call average but also not bad. It's a small privately owned restaurant so I don't mind paying a little more.

The service was also very good. It's worth nothing the only drinks they have are sweet tea, lemonade, and water.

 

Other recent trips:

 

Dominick's, Tunica, MS in Fitz Casino - various items. It was a private event buffet.


 





Riverview Buffet, Fitz casino, Tunica, MS - various items


 

No comments:

Post a Comment