Monday, August 3, 2026

Butler's Fish and Steak Buffet, New Albany, MS

Butler's

MAP

Butler's is a small buffet in New Albany on North Glenfield Road a few blocks north of Highway 78. I went there this past weekend for dinner and it was really good.

They have several prices. The buffet by itself is one price then there are add ons for crab legs, either for one serving or for all you can eat. I didn't not get the crab legs. The basic buffet is about $33 which sound kind of pricey but it's not for what you get.

They had several types of fish, several types of shrimp, several types of oyster, and a couple of types of clams, and steak and barbecued ribs. Many so called seafood buffets that I have been to have seafood but a very limited selection. I was really impressed with Butler's.

They also had a few other items like macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, and some other home style food like that and everything I got was really good.

I highly recommend them and will definitely go back!


 

 

Chicken Salad Chick, Olive Branch, MS - the Kickin' Kay Lynne (spicy buffalo sandwich)


 

 

Memphis BBQ Shop, Memphis, TN - finally ordered the barbecue spaghetti and it was great!



 

 

Kublai Khan, Southaven, MS - Las Vegas Roll and a Crazy Grill


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment