Dog and Bone is a British pub in Memphis on Madison just west of Cooper Street. I believe this is the only British pub in Memphis and one of the owners is British so many of the recipes are authentic, at least according to the waiter. I went there one night last week for the first time and it was great. I was so impressed I went back the next night with a friend.
The first night I ordered Shepherd's Pie and the next night I ordered fish and chips with a sausage and cheese plate and my friend ordered bangers and mash. Everything both nights was fantastic and so was the service. The waiter was Dillon and he was great.
The prices aren't particularly cheap but they aren't overpriced at all and I highly recommend them.
Other recent trips:
The Half Shell, Memphis, TN - seafood platter
The Happy Mexican, Memphis, TN - chicken quesadilla
Milano's Pizza, Southaven, MS - slice and a salad special









No comments:
Post a Comment