Fox Ridge Pizza has been around for a long time but they moved Brookhaven Circle a few years ago, just a little north of Poplar Avenue. I had not been the to the Brookhaven location and tried it a few days ago specifically to try their cheeseburger. Several people told me that they have really good burgers.
I ordered a burger, fries, and a salad. The burger was pretty solid. It wasn't the "best" I've ever had (best is so subjective) but it was good. The blue cheese dressing for the salad was really good and next time I think I'm going to make my burger a blue burger.
The prices were fair, about the same as most other bar and grill restaurants. I definitely will be back and I do recommend it.
Also I think it's worth noting, the guy at the table next to me ordered a basic cheese pizza and it looked fantastic. I saw a beef pizza a few tables away that looked really good too.
Other recent trips:
Underground Cafe, Hernando, MS - Garlic Parmesan chicken. My buddy got a steak.
Rancho Grande, Southaven, MS - Chicken quesadilla
Sakura, Memphis, TN - Sunset roll, East Memphis roll (EM roll is really good!) Poplar Avenue location
Kublai Khan, Southaven, MS - Las Vegas roll, Crazy Grill roll








No comments:
Post a Comment