Monday, September 17, 2018

Cajun Seafood and Grill, Southaven, MS

Cajun Seafood and Grill

MAP

Cajun Seafood is a new restaurant on Main Street/Stateline Road in Southaven, just east of Millbranch, near the El Patron Mexican restaurant. We ordered dinner from there a few nights ago at work and I thought it was very good. I got a shrimp dinner and one of my coworkers got crab cakes.

I didn't get a picture of my shrimp dinner. My dinner was good and my coworker said the same thing about hers. It came with a bunch of fries and I couldn't eat them all and another coworker ate the rest of them and he said they were really good.

Apparently they don't have a website. The location has been several different restaurants in the last few years, and this current restaurant hasn't been open very long. I'll definitely try it again sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment