Monday, September 17, 2018

Incredible Pizza, Cordova, TN

Incredible Pizza

MAP

Incredible Pizza is a chain with a location near me in Cordova in the shopping center that is at Germantown Road and Cordova Road. I went there yesterday on invitation from a friend, the preacher at the church I go to. At first, I thought it was a group outing just because of the location but once I got there, it was just me and him and his wife. It's a family play place similar to Chuck E. Cheese.

It turns out based on what I saw, lots of people go there because of the buffet, at least on Sunday after church. Yesterday, there were more older couples there than kids, although there were plenty of kids there too.

It's been there for a few years but I had never been there until yesterday, and I was actually pretty impressed. There is of course a large selection of pizzas, but there is also an Italian food station, a Mexican food station, a home cooking food station, a salad bar, and a dessert bar.

I got some ham, dressing, macaroni and cheese, a couple of pieces of pizza, and a salad, and it was all actually pretty good. I don't know how much it cost because my friend paid for me before I got there, but I assume it was probably about average.

I will definitely be back.



No comments:

Post a Comment