Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Mister P's Buffalo Wings, Southaven, MS

Mr. Ps

MAP

Mr. P's is a wing place at Goodman Road and Elmore Road in Southaven, next to the Guns and Ammo store. They also have a location in Cordova but I haven't been to that one. I went to the location in Southaven for the first time a couple of weeks ago and went back again a few days ago on 9/18 for the burger. I had heard their burgers were really good, and what I heard what right.

I got a regular burger and fries and was really impressed. It wasn't the best burger I've ever had, but it was one of the best. The prices are about average for this type of restaurant. All together for a cheeseburger, fries, and drink, before tip it was a little under $13.00

They are open until 10 PM during the week, 11:00 PM on Friday and Saturday, and 9 PM on Sunday. Another nice perk is that it's really close to my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment