Friday, September 7, 2018

Marco's Pizza, Southaven, MS

Marco's

MAP

Marco's is a pizza chain with numerous locations. I order from the one in Southaven from time to time, frankly because they are open later than most other places. Their pizza is good, but it's expensive and I only order when I can't go out for some reason. For instance, I've been off work sick for the last couple of days and haven't felt like leaving the house so I ordered pizza last night.

Using a coupon, I got two medium one-topping pizzas, cheesy bread, and a 2 liter soda, but the total before any tip was around $25.00. Maybe it's not too bad for what all I got but other places are cheaper and the food is just as good.

Anyway, like I said, their pizza is good and the deliver pretty quickly, but I don't order from them very often.

This is the sausage pizza. I also got a beef pizza.


No comments:

Post a Comment