Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Cafe Ole, Memphis, TN

Cafe Ole

MAP

Café Ole is a café at the corner of Cooper and Young on the southwest side. It's a well known café in Memphis but I had never been there until today.

I ordered the chorizo relleno which is a poblano pepper stuffed with chorizo, corn, cilantro, and cream cheese, with a queso and honey chipotle glaze and it was fantastic. I don't know how I waited this long to try this place.

They have a daily special and today was tacos but I had seen the chorizo dish on the website and wanted to try it.

All together before tip my total was about $18.00 including a drink so the prices are about average for a restaurant in the Cooper Young area. I was very impressed and will be back. There is a lobster relleno that I want to try next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment