Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Joe's Fried Chicken, Memphis, TN

Joe' Fried Chicken

MAP

Joe's is a quaint little place on South Highland about a block south of Poplar and about a block north of Central on the east side. It's in a building that's right at the corner of South Highland and Cowden Avenue in the back part of the building.

I saw it on a list of the best places in town to get fried chicken and I went there yesterday for lunch, and I agree. It's apparently rated the number two place in Memphis for chicken. Even though I like fried chicken, it's not one of my first choices but this place was great. I think it's better than the place that's rated number one in Memphis.

They have a regular menu and they also have all you can eat menu that included chicken, catfish, and side items. As I understood it, if you order all you can eat, the entire table has to order that also. It's $14 per person for the all you can eat option but for what you get, that's a great price.

I will definitely be back when I'm in the mood for chicken.



No comments:

Post a Comment