Thursday, October 17, 2019

Ty's Smokehouse, Bartlett, TN

Ty's Smokehouse

MAP

Ty's is a small barbecue restaurant in Bartlett on Stage Road/Highway 64 a couple of blocks east of Highway 70/79/Summer Avenue, and a few blocks west of Wolfchase on the north side in a strip mall. I went there today after seeing them on a list of barbecue places to try.

At first I was a little disappointed by the amount of food there appeared to be for the price but after I started eating, there was more barbecue on the plate than there appeared to be, so don't let the apparent size of the scoop of meat fool you. There was plenty of food. The barbecue plate came with two side items and I ordered French fries and macaroni and cheese, both of which were really good.

I tried the hot barbecue sauce and it seemed more "peppery" to me than hot. It tasted good though, so I have no complaints. The barbecue was pretty good too. The total including a drink and tax was about $13.00 so the prices are reasonable. The cashier was friendly and the food came out pretty quickly.

Honestly, I can't give them glowing reviews. They were listed on a local news article as one of the best five places in town to get barbecue and I have to disagree with that, but having said that, it was good and I would definitely go back if I were in the area.

Again, the food was good, so if you're in the area give them a try. I have no complaints at all!



No comments:

Post a Comment