Sunday, October 6, 2019

Sweet Grass/Next Door, Memphis, TN

Sweet Grass/Next Door

MAP

Sweet Grass/Next Door is a restaurant and bar basically at the corner of Cooper and Young in Memphis, on the northwest corner. I had been there before a couple of years ago and remembered that it was very good but had been told by a friend to try their burger and I went there today for late lunch.

The menu showed a pimento and cheese burger which sounded good and I was right. It was one of best burgers I've had. It came with steak fries which were also very good. The service was also good. The food came out reasonably fast and the wait staff was friendly.

They do also have a small parking lot that is for their restaurant. I usually mention this because some places in that area do not and you have to try to find a place on the street.

The total including a drink and tax was around $18 which seems to be about average for restaurants in that area. I was very impressed and will definitely be back.





No comments:

Post a Comment