Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Paulette's, Harbor Town, Downtown Memphis, TN

Paulette's

MAP 

Paulette's is an upscale restaurant in downtown Memphis on the island, at Harbor Town Square. It has its own parking which is somewhat unusual for downtown. I went there today for lunch.

In the interest of giving a fair review, what I ordered wasn't as good as I was expecting, however it was a Hungarian dish and I'm completely unfamiliar with Hungarian fare. That said, it was good, I just didn't really know what I was getting. The cinnamon apple portion of it was really good and the chicken wrap was good too, just not what I expected. The deviled egg appetizer was really good too. Also, it's worth mentioning, I rarely eat bread but the bread they brought out was really good. It had a lot of flavor.

The service was fantastic! The waiter was friendly and was very attentive. Ask for Jaylen. He was great.

The prices were much cheaper than I expected for an upscale downtown restaurant. My total was a little over $28 with tax and no drink (I drank water).

All that said, don't misunderstand me. The food was good, it just wasn't what I was expecting. I definitely recommend them and I will definitely be back!


\






No comments:

Post a Comment